Social Welfare information

The main social welfare payments for unemployed people are either Jobseeker's Benefit (JB) or Jobseeker's Allowance (JA). This section aims to make you familiar with rules you need to know in order to apply for and continue to receive these payments.

For more information on Jobseeker's payments.

CLICK HERE and read page 17 of our Publication "Working for Work"


To view 'Frequently asked questions' on jobseekers payments, CLICK HERE