Welcome to the Employees' section of the site. This section provides information to people who have recently lost their jobs or are about be become unemployed as a result of a redundancy.
This part of the site contains two sections:
The Redundancy Information section contains information on the eligibility criteria a person needs to satisfy in order to receive a statutory redundancy payment. This section also includes information on calculating a statutory redundancy and includes the Department of Social Protection's redundancy calculator .
The Social Welfare Information section contains information on:
- The two main unemployment payments,
- Jobseekers Payments (Check Chapter 1 index on page 1)
- Jobseekers Payments, Rates and more info
- Secondary benefits
The INOU also offer a range of FREE information and services, such as:
- FREE information leaflets specifically for people losing their jobs
- Access to our welfare to work information section call us on 01 856 0088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE E Bulletin SIGN UP NOW for the most up to date information.
- Your Local Services - Find over 1,000 services available to you at the click of a button
- Membership - meetings in Dublin every six weeks!