Redundancy Application Form

RP50 Form

This form is filled in by the Employer when a redundancy situation has been decided upon and agreed with the employee. The employee then signs the form. The form is then sent into the Department of Social Protection by the Employer. Please note that the RP50 Form is processed by the Department of Social Protection.

Making a redundancy claim

You can either make a redundancy claim online (visit: or by filling out a hard copy of the RP50 Form which can be obtained by texting FORM REDUNDANCY followed by the person's name and address to 51909.

Please note:

The claims that come in online receive priority and will be paid sooner than manual forms.