Social Welfare information

The main social welfare payments for unemployed people are either Jobseeker's Benefit (JB) or Jobseeker's Allowance (JA). This section aims to make you familiar with rules you need to know in order to apply for and continue to receive these payments.

For more information on Jobseekers payments.  CLICK HERE and check out these page numbers J1


To view "Frequently asked Questions" about Jobseekers payments CLICK HERE