Losing your Job
The shock of losing a job, or the prospect of reduced hours / pay, can be acute and traumatic for people. It is very important that you understand options that may be offered and how those options will affect you.
This section of the website provides information on:
- Statutory Redundancy (in the book check pages 171-176)
- Changes to Working Conditions
- Reduced Hours or Pay
- Time-off to look for work
- Voluntary Redundancy
Workplace Relations provides information on industrial relations & rights and obligations under Irish employment and equality legislation
- For further information CLICK the link to visit: www.workplacerelations.ie
Getting Back To Work
Information on supports for jobseekers and people who want to start a business. Provided by the Citizens Information Board.
- For further information CLICK the link to visit:: www.gettingbacktowork.ie/en/